So many have written and talked about the power of forgiveness. What about the wonder of forgiveness?
In many spiritual teachings, we are shown how our thoughts and subconscious beliefs and feelings attract to us what we need to learn and grow as spiritual beings. This most certainly includes the many health crises people face. I remember many years ago reading Louise Hay’s book “You Can Heal Your Life”. I was in the midst of a chronic health issue and I was searching for anything that might help. As I read the book, I remember becoming very incensed because it felt to me like the author was telling me that it was my fault that I was sick. I threw the book in the trash – literally.
With time and teaching and new understandings, I do believe that I attracted my health issue. But, I also know there is no guilt or finger-pointing or fault needed or indicated. It just is. When you don’t realize the impact of your thoughts and beliefs, how can you be held accountable? But, what happens when you do find out? It is our natural tendency to internalize negative action/reaction equations as guilt and fault. That’s not seeing the broadest picture. But, again, often it just is. So what do you do?
You forgive yourself. As you acknowledge that you did the best you could with what you had and what you knew at the time, you relax. The pathway to forgiveness begins to take focus. As you acknowledge that you deserve to be healthy, you begin to take that path. And as you walk down the path, you begin to understand how to truly forgive others. You realize that, though you may not condone the action, you can forgive the person because they were doing the best they could with what they had at the time and what they knew.
Many unkind actions are fear based. Greed is fear based. Control is fear based. When you really take each one down to the lowest denominator, it’s typically fear. So the person is reacting out of fear to protect themselves in some way. Who doesn’t understand that? Do we choose to handle it in the same way? No. But, when you understand this basic concept, you open the pathway to forgiveness. And what does that do? It opens your heart. It reveals to you the capacity for love that you already own. It shows you where you are afraid and where healing can be done. And what does that do? It changes your energy so that you no longer attract situations and people into your life to present those areas to you up front and personal with trauma and drama and dis-ease. You gently and gracefully uncover those areas of past hurt and pain and heal those places.
There are many ways to do this. The best I have found is by using ThetaHealing™. If you are open to change and the wonder of forgiveness and what positive benefits it can bring to your life, allow me the pleasure of offering you some insights through the technique of ThetaHealing™ to get you pointed in the right direction. This is energetic healing and is not bound by time and space limitations. All you have to do to receive, is to say “yes” after you read the list and allow the flow of energy to bring new understanding to you.
- Would you like to know that forgiveness is a source of wonder in the best sense of the word?
- Would you like to know that it is possible to truly and completely forgive another?
- Would you like to know how to?
- Would you like to know the possibilities of allowing forgiveness in your life?
- Would you like to know how to forgive yourself?
- Would you like to know what that feels like in every way?
- Would you like to know that you deserve to forgive yourself?
- Would you like to know the benefits to you of forgiving others?
- Would you like to know the Divine truth on judgment and retribution?
- Would you like to know the highest truth on forgiveness of self and others?
- Would you like to know how forgiveness impacts your health?
- Would you like Divine truth on love, what it is and what it isn’t?
- Would you like to know that you deserve unconditional love?
- Would you like to know that it is safe to love others?
- Would you like to know that you can have this in your life right now?
As these new insights begin to work in your life, watch and see how you react to others. If you like what you are feeling and the direction your life is taking, consider checking out ThetaHealing™. This is just a tiny taste of what it is and what it can do. You can change your thoughts and change your life with grace and ease and without trauma and drama. As Louise Hay said a long time ago, “You can heal your life.”
Blessings of love and peace and wonder deep within your heart,
Theta Healing Connect