I have been blessed with the most amazing ThetaHealing® students. 🙂
As any Theta teacher will tell you, the teacher learns as much from the students as they learn from him or her. But, in this series of classes (Basic, Advanced, and Manifesting), I had a student offer a beautiful life lesson in how to best use the ThetaHealing® technique in our everyday lives and especially in times of crisis.
|I like to check in with my students before each class to see what’s going on and to make sure they are feeling comfortable with all their new integrations. When I contacted one student after the Basic class, she told me her dog – a purebred Sheltie – had run away. To her credit and my joy, she had already been doing belief work.|
It was almost time for our Advanced class to begin. Another student has quite a connection with four-legged angels and quite a love for people. We asked her to work with us to manifest the return of her dog. All of us asked Creator about him. All of us received an understanding that he was scared, anxious, but OK and was with someone.
In class, we put him in our healing circle and we put the person(s) who we felt had him in the circle. We also discussed manifesting techniques for the student to practice. She envisioned him laying on his bed, eating his food, playing with her, etc…. She also took steps to connect with her community through email listserves, putting an ad in the paper, and following up on leads. Still no word…
Yet, she kept visualizing and held the certainty of his safe return. Though she had moments, as anyone would, she didn’t dwell in sadness, poor me mentality, depression, anger, or blame. She kept her focus forward-looking and positive.
Yesterday, we got the good news that he was home and happy! All of us were overcome with joy! As the other student said, “Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance!”. She couldn’t have expressed our feelings any better.
So, what did we learn here?
- Ask Creator first.
- Use ThetaHealing® manifesting techniques. Visualize what will happen after what you want occurs.
- Keep positive.
- Allow negative feelings but don’t keep them. Acknowledge them and ask Creator to help you release them.
- Take proactive measures in your daily life to move the energy forward.
- Ask others for help.
- Allow Divine Timing to occur. Be patient. Allow the changing of the energy to occur in the highest and best way and with perfect timing.
- Trust that what you want to happen will happen.
- Continue to work on associated beliefs throughout. You may often find that the beliefs that brought the situation to you are on the History and Genetic levels. Clear them and teach yourself how to live without them.
- Don’t blame. See this as an opportunity to clear some deep beliefs, quickly and wholistically.
- Don’t judge yourself. You didn’t do anything wrong to attract this. It just is. Beliefs create your reality. But, they may be the beliefs of your ancestors. And, even if they are not, don’t judge.
- Open your heart to the “highest and best” for you during this time.
- Be in a state of gratitude – past, present, future
I am so very proud of both these students. And, I am in awe of the amazing prototype for response given to us for crisis and emotionally draining situations. All of us will remember this student’s use of Theta techniques during her personal time of crisis. I can trust that each of us – and you – will remember your Divinity and that Vianna has given us a roadmap to a healthy, productive, abundant, and glorious life right here and right now no matter what appears in our experience. Remember to follow it. Remember to follow the pathway set out by this amazing student as she dealt with her own very emotional crisis situation. I am so very proud of her – and all ThetaHealing® students as they remember who and what they/we are.
In awe and wonder and joy and gratitude,
P.S. Feel free to leave your comments for the student. I’ll make sure she receives them. After all she’s been through, I’m sure she’d appreciate hearing from you…
Theta Healing Connect
connecting you to everyday moment-to-moment miracles